Display Reservation Locker
Add more locker banks when needed.
Both top and bottom row are accessible.
More lockers in a small footprint.
With visual view the loading is faster.
The FE Technologies Display Reservation Locker allows reservations to be collected at a remote location up to 24 hours a day.
The Locker system allows up to 80 items to be stored in a standard locker. Each locker has a transparent door making the contents visible; that makes the loading and management of the lockers efficient for library staff. Each locker has its own electronic lock.
A non standard locker is also available with different locker sizes allowing multiple items to be placed in a single locker and oversize lockers for large books.
The lockers also have an inbuilt returns bin for patrons to return items.
- The patron scans their membership card
- If the patron has any reserevations the patron can select remove items.
- The locker with the reservation items automatically opens.
- The patron removes the item and closes the locker.
- The locker automatically updates the loan to the ILS via SIP2.
All of the library’s business rules such as borrowing restrictions, length of loan, etc are followed during the transaction.